Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ghibli Museum, Mitaka

Before heading to the Ghibli Museum, we stopped by a 100 yen/dish sushi store for lunch. You can select your choice of sushi from the rotating sushi stand. 
Ghibli Museum is a museum featuring the Japanese anime work of Hayao Miyazaki. It is filled with carefully designed exhibits, original short animated films that is only screened at the museum, and also a cozy cafe. I've only watched one of Miyazaki's famous animated films, Spirited Away. Even though I didn't recognize most of the characters displayed inside the museum, I still found myself enjoying everything.  
Note: I wasn't able to take pictures inside the museum, because it was not allowed :( I wish I could have though, because there were SO many cute things int here!
The cafe inside the museum had various flavors of ice cream. I got the "white milk" flavor. It was awesome! ONe of my friends got the "red pepper" and regretted it after his tongue started to burn.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment